Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nothin To See Here...

I have no idea why I feel the need to post my thoughts on the internet in the form of this blog. Why don't I just get a journal? [If anyone happens upon this, they are going to replace 'journal' with 'therapist'.] The answer is: I don't know. I just feel drawn to do it this way.

Anywho, despite my public airing here, the chances anyone is going to read this are really slim.

I haven't told everyone I know about this, nor did I look into any ways to promote my web-enabled existence on other sites. I am not going to probably have thousands of profile views or comments to my posts. In fact, the more likely outcome is that I can just ramble away largely unnoticed in this vast sea of bloggers.

I kinda like that.

It sort of reminds me of those movie booths in an adult store. Yeah you want some privacy but obviously you are a gamer for taking a chance on being seen publicly too, or you would be a housebound masterbaster.

By the way, one time I saw a line for those little rooms. As I walked in the door, straight ahead there were like 4 or 5 dudes lined up with their backs against the wall, waiting for other dudes to finish roughing up their suspects so they could hop in themselves. I thought that was funny -- and brave in it's own sad, pervy way. But I digress....

I guess my point is that the notion that no one is probably going to read my blog motivates me to be more honest and uncensored. It also makes me feel more brave, and..........okay, sad and semi-pervy too.

Good times.

No comments: